While participating in events or programming held or sponsored by Mokami Status of Women Council (MSWC), physical distancing must be practiced and face coverings (masks) worn at all times to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19. Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, MSWC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in MSWC programs, events and/or other face to face activities. By participating in events and programs, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
- Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include:
- Sore Throat or difficulty swallowing
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Unexplained Fatigue or tiredness
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Pink eye
- Runny nose
- Unexplained rash
- Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days outside of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Participants, volunteers and visitors of MSWC agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms listed above) and, contact MSWC if they experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after participation with MSWC.
We are currently closed to the public for walk in — however please contact our centre at 896-3484 extension 209 to book an appointment or speak with a staff member if you require assistance. We will be advertising program and event opportunities on our Facebook page with details on how to sign up and register.
Please stay safe!